When you become a member of the Maryland State Family Child Care Association, you become part of a large collective voice on child care issues in Maryland. MSFCCA offers a strong support system to members, as well as other organizations in the early childhood community. Volunteers serve on the Board of Directors and Committees, giving members opportunities to support their profession and earn valuable Professional Activity Units to advance in the Maryland Credential Program.
Others Benefits of MSFCCA membership:
* Member Rate for the Annual Conference Featuring Recognized Speakers and Excellent Training Opportunities.
* Representation in Annapolis on Legislative Issues Concerning Child Care Providers and Children.
* Representation at all Regulatory Meetings Dealing with Issues Affecting Providers and the Child Care Community.
* Annual Legislative Rally in Annapolis - "Evening in Annapolis"
* Many Opportunities to Earn PAU's for the Maryland Credential Program